I hope everyone enjoyed the hot weather heat, burned part of my neck while I was cooking the BBQ. I always forget to put suntan lotion on my neck when I'm out in the sun, a little irratating the next day, but I'll get over it.
There was plenty of food, man I think I cooked enough Korean BBQ for two days, as a matter of fact we still have leftovers and it's Monday now. Sung always says that it better to have more food than no food. Woman knows what she's saying.
Kids had fun playing games, Tyler is such a punk, he tells us that he doesn't want to play any of the games, just wants to be in the pool. Finally convinced him to play with his guest. Anyway, it was a little laim so I ended up giving Nina and Jeremy the last two gifts. Oh well, at least they were happy.
Anyway, if you guys want to see more pictures of any of the posting from each event, I created a new blog with photos only, so if you want you can just click "here" or type in the web address http://www.triasphotogallery.blogspot.com/. It's only Tyler's birthday so far but soon I'll get the rest of the pictures in.
Anyway, if you guys want to see more pictures of any of the posting from each event, I created a new blog with photos only, so if you want you can just click "here" or type in the web address http://www.triasphotogallery.blogspot.com/. It's only Tyler's birthday so far but soon I'll get the rest of the pictures in.
No comments:
Post a Comment